ADMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM:
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English from any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks Vocational stream -Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre
- Registered ANM
For Foreign Nationals
- The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above.
- a) For disabled candidates: 3% Disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regards to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for each nursing programme. Note: A committee is to be formed consisting of medical officer authorized by medical board of State Government and a nursing expert in the panel which may decide whether the candidates have the disability of locomotor of 40% to 50%.
- b) 5% is relaxed for SC/STcandidates.
- c) Any other quotas as per the State Govt. Note: Reservation shall be applicable within the sanctioned number of the seats Sanctioned and not above it.
3. Admission of students shall be once in a year.
4. Students shall be medically fit.
5. Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. (as on 31st December
Admission Procedure for Management Quota:
- Step 1: An advertisement will be given in the leading newspaper, (by the Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational courses (GNM), Gujarat State) on the date when the applications are available
- Step 2: On presenting the 12th mark sheet at the Axis Bank, a PIN number will be given after payment of the fee.
- Step 3: With the PIN number login into www. medadmgujarat.org. to register.
- Step 4: Report the help centre with print out of the form and a copy of all the documents
- Step 5: Submit original documentation at the help centre once the list is given out by the Admission Committee and pay the required amount of fees at the axis bank.
- Step 6: After step 3, the candidate has to report to Metas Adventist School of Nursing along with the print out of the form and a copy of all the documents and fill the other application form of Self Finance Association (on line).
- Step 7: The counselling date for Management Quota will be intimated to the candidate by the Principal and on that date the candidate along with all original certificates have to be present for the counselling.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.